VANUATU FOREX LICENCE
Forex Broker (or Securities Dealers) in Vanuatu are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
Vanuatu remains an easy place for forex brokers or Securities Dealers to operate with lower capital requirements and regulatory fees than many other countries.
Vanuatu VFSC REGULATOR
The Vanuatu regulator was established to provide a regulatory framework for all financial service providers including forex regulation from rule making and investigatory practices, to powers of enforcement and ensuring statutory conditions are met.
Forex Broker Regulation
- The Vanuatu FX Securities Dealers License enables Brokers to become a regulated FX & Securities dealer that allows Asset Management Services for and behalf of client.
- The Vanuatu FX Securities Dealers License enables brokers to buy, sell, trade securities such as forex, commodities, futures, shares, bonds, options Services.
- WF Advisory propose a full package assistance for our clients.
- WF advisory will manage your application for trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities from the VFSC.
- Our services include VFSC regulatory application fees, governmental fees, regulatory consulting and legal fees. * Other fee may incur but we will advise our clients before any additional fees.
The capital requirement for a Vanuatu Securities Licence, is about USD 50,000.
Depending upon how quickly the documents are sent to our team, it will take around 5 to 7 weeks to incorporate the new entity and get a license.
Once the company and license have been established, to set up a bank account it will take an additional 3 – 4 weeks.
No physical presence and no local director are required.
The only requirement is the incorporation and administration of a Vanuatu international company. WF Advisory will incorporate the said company and provide a registered office and secretarial services as well as support to set up a local bank account.
The experience and qualifications of the company personnel are the most important criteria of a successful application.
WF Advisory will provide the necessary support to ensure our client meet the qualifications and requirements necessary to be approved by the regulator.
The following submissions are required for authorized persons associated with the applicant, all directors and officers, shareholders and ultimate beneficiary owners and we will undertake all the following from “A-Z” on your behalf.
- Curriculum Vitae of Principals
- Certified true copies of certificates of professional qualifications
- Current Police Records
- For each director and shareholder;
- 2 character references
- 2 banker references
- Outline of the Business model you wish you intend to follow with some indicative figures.
WF advisory team of professionals are not only lawyers, accountants or tax advisers but have had hands on operational experience with respect to dealing and advising alternative investment funds. In essence, we have a greater insight to your business than purely seeing it through a consultant’s polarized lenses. For your reference please contact us