Creating a company in Georgia
- Incorporation time: 30 days
- Shelf companies: Yes
- Accounting: Yes
- Secretary: Yes
- Nominee Shareholder: Yes
- Nominee director: Yes
History of Georgia
Georgia is a country on the east coast of the Black Sea in the Caucasus, located in both Eastern Europe and Asia. It is considered cultural, historical and politically speaking part of Europe. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.
Georgia is not part of the European Union and has its own Lari currency.
Georgia is not a signatory of the AEOI and, therefore, does not participate in the automatic exchange of banking information for the tax authorities of the participating states.
- It can buy vehicles (aircraft, boats, cars, etc.).
- It can hold shares in companies.
- It can have a specific purpose: humanitarian, sport activities, scientific, etc.
- Unlike a trust it is an incorporated entity with its own legal identity.