Our Services to Professionals, Start-Ups and Corporate Entities
We provide a panoply of administrative support services to established companies as well as fresh start-ups. We provide professional support to firms with specific requirements. Our services include the following:
1. Administrative and Data Sorting Services. While the cost of maintaining an administration staff might be a burden to freshly set up company, we provide our clients the possibility using our services to sort their papers work. Documents can be received in digital format and are sorted in specific folders with a unique reference number and time stamped. This allows an intelligent follow-up on upcoming company matters which are automatically scheduled in a shared calendar with the client so that important deadlines and dates are not missed. In short our support service is nothing less than a devoted personal secretary.
2. Data processing through our externalized hub Our external support hub in Mauritius allows us to process documents received to be compiled in any data format suitable for ERP integration with the client’s own software.
3. Basic Accounting We provide processing of invoices and basic accounting tasks for the clients. Once data has been processed and compiled, we are able to internally prequalify invoices for further processing. This process includes establishing journal entries in a specific format or spreadsheets for mass importation into an accounting system.
4. Market Analysis & Digital Support for Corporate Presentations Our team of consultants have the expertise to convert raw ideas in fully professional presentations which may be required for a corporate presentation. Needless to say, a strong presentation makes its impact with a strong visual support. Be it simple Powerpoint Presentations to more complex supports such as videos and flowcharts, we shall handle your presentation as if it is ours. Based on the requirements of the Clients, we can also deliver custom based studies required by the clients with regards to market analysis, data interpretation of from trustworthy statistical sources and prepare projections based on a number of statistical and econometric models.
5. Websites Outsourced to our team of IT experts, we provide web site creation services including simple on page websites to more complex ones based on the client’s needs.
6. Logo Creation, Digital Signage & Publishing We also service clients who are in to professionalize their company image. Be it a logo, a corporate presentation pack or simply customized stationery for your company, we provide these customization services as per the client specifications.
Company incorporation: All our jurisdictions Offshore and Onshore
Contact us now, we'll talk about your need and how to set up your company
Forming an offshore company requires a sound understanding of your chosen jurisidiction. Not all territories have the same legal framework, tax systems and benefits. Feel free to get in touch and we will be pleased to offer our time and expertise to understand your needs.
|Jurisdictions||Incorporation fees||Annual Renewal|
|United Kingdom||1 600 €||960 €|
|Belize||1 200 €||720 €|
|Cyprus||2 400 €||1 680 €|
|Hong Kong||1 950 €||1 450 €|
|Delaware||1 200 €||720 €|
|Panama||1 400 €||840 €|
|B.V.I||1 150 €||900 €|
|Seychelles||790 €||720 €|
|Gibraltar||2 950 €||2 050 €|
|Poland||6 500 €||2 900 €|
|Romania||4 800 €||1 630 €|
|Bulgaria||3 600 €||1 800 €|
|Georgia||5 500 €||2 700 €|
|Jurisdictions||Incorporation fees||Annual Renewal|
|Switzerland||18 800 €||7 500 €|
|Canada||1 600 €||1 250 €|
|Latvia||3 500 €||2 100 €|
|Luxembourg||17 000 €||7 680 €|
|Malta||2 800 €||1 700 €|
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 800 €||1 820 €|
|Dubai||10 000 €||4 000 €|
|Mauritius||1 590 €||1 500 €|
|Singapore||2 700 €||3 900 €|
|Ireland||2 560 €||1 350 €|
|Madeira||9 300 €||4 500 €|
|France||3 000 €||900 €|
|Nominee Director||360 €||Nominee Shareholder||360 €|
|Notary Certificate||250 €||Apostille||120 €|
|Account Opening||480 €||Registration address (Annual)||480 €|
|Merchant Account||480 €||VAT Number (Only Without Nominee)||500 €|
|Agency Agreement||400 €||Website Starting at||2 490 €|
When forming an offshore company to benefit from a favourable tax environment and to develop your business it is important to be well-informed about your chosen country. Not all countries have the same legal system and benefits and it is important to make the right choices, such as between onshore and offshore companies and between self-managed and professional managed companies.We also have companies which are already incorporated but which have never traded (see our page on ready-made companies).The various options for the formation of offshore and onshore companies and additional services (such as nominee Director, designated shareholder, “apostille” certification, etc.) are listed in our rates.
Why Form an Offshore Company? And How?
The establishment of an offshore company is perfectly legal and complies with decree 92.521 (11th EU Directive 99/666/CE), which applies as international law. An offshore company can therefore be created by anyone wishing to do so.« Any natural or legal person resident in the European Community has the right to create a company in the country of his choice without the need to reside there for tax purposes […] »An offshore company is so called because it must be based in a country different from where it generates its revenue. Consequently, it cannot exercise an economic activity in its country of residence. For example, a French offshore company based in Singapore may do business anywhere in the world, except in Singapore (this prohibition may not apply in specific cases).An offshore company has many advantages. Among other things it enables assets to be protected by consolidating assets held in several countries under an umbrella offshore holding company so that the legislation of the country where the holding company is established applies to all group assets in the event of death. It is also possible to transfer assets to this offshore company to avoid other issues (such as anticipated confiscation, commercial litigation and other disputes): this is the principle of Asset Protection.
The Advantages of Offshore Companies
- Offshore companies are based in countries where taxes are low, if not nil, which allows an increase in profits.
- Choosing an offshore solution allows you to simplify the management of the structure, especially in terms of reporting, which is often reduced.
- Offshore companies are completely separate legal entities: therefore, the name of the managing director does not appear on any official document, ensuring perfect anonymity.
- Depending on the destination country, the principle of thin capitalization may not exist, this means that there is no minimum share capital requirement.
- Having an offshore company incurs much lower operating costs than the rental of premises, the use of accountants, suppliers, IT service providers, etc.
World Fiduciary: Formation and Administration of Offshore Companies
Throughout your project World Fiduciary is by your side and can assist you in your process of incorporating an offshore company online. Which country offers the lowest taxation? What are the requirements for forming a company in the United Kingdom, Switzerland or Gibraltar? What are the accounting requirements in Cyprus? How and in which country should I obtain a VAT number? All the information necessary for your business is available on our website in accessible form, to give you the best tools to succeed.